Supreme Court of India (SCI) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Junior Court Assistant (210 Post) Recruitment 2022. Those Candidates Who are Interested to this Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Supreme Court of India Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022|
Supreme Court of India (SCI)
Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per Rules.
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in any Stream from Recognized University.
- English Computer Typing Speed : 35 WPM.
- Knowledge of Computer Operation
- Read the Notification for More Details.
Vacancy Details: Total 210 Post
|Junior Court Assistant JCA||210|
How to Apply
- You have to apply online for Supreme Court of India Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022.
- Read the official notification carefully before applying.
- Visit the official website given below and fill all the required information.
- Pay the application fee through the available mode.
- Now click on Final Submission.
- Take a print out of the application form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join On Telegram||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Supreme Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 FAQ’s
When will the online applications for Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 be filled?
Online applications for Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2022 will be filled from 18 June to 10 July 2022.
How to Apply Online for Supreme Court Bharti 2022?
The procedure to apply for Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 is explained in the above post.